Each Showstacker has the following main components:
- 1 x hinged base frame
- 4 x pedestals
Each pedestal comes with:
- an attached tube clamp
- a black hand tightened nut
Assembly Instructions: SmallSmall ShowStackers™ come packaged with pedestals already in place on the hinged base frame. Simply follow the unpacking images below. Note: Center gold stickers MUST face upwards!
Full Assembly Instructions: SmallIf you decide to remove your pedestals from the base frame, the following instructions will help you fit the correct pedestal to the correct base frame arms.
- Unfold the hinged base frame on a flat surface with stickers facing up (see picture below).
- Stacker pedestals are left and right handed, and are marked with black and purple dots, with corresponding dots on the hinge, to enable correct assembly.
- To find which pedestal goes on which tube, It’s simply a matter of matching the dots: Black to Black, Purple to Purple.
- Loosely arrange the pedestals around the hinged base frame until the correct dot positions are achieved.
- Fully undo the black hand tighten nut
- Slide pedestal onto corresponding base frame tube
- Tighten Black hand tighten nuts
Just remember the dots on the pedestal always face the hinge (the middle).
It’s that simple. match the dots.
Tip When Tightening
In order to keep pedestal bases flat to standing surface, we advise lightly hold down each pedestal with the flat of your hand while tightening
The above assembly instructions are really just to help and get you started. Even if you mismatch the pedestals and arms, your ShowStackers™ will still work, but may lose a small portion of its intended flexibility.
Your completed Small Showstacker should resemble the adjoining image.